The 180-metre motor superyacht Azzam was recently spotted in Cádiz on Spain’s Atlantic coastline. Completed in 2013 by Lürssen at its facility in Lemwerder, Germany, Azzam outranks the second-longest yacht in the world, Eclipse by nearly 20 metres. Her slender beam of 20 metres, together with a relatively sleek profile and concentrated superstructure, however, means Azzam’s volume of 13,136 GT makes her the fifth largest yacht in the world in terms of overall size. The top spot goes to the 156-metre Dilbar (15,917 GT), also by Lürssen followed by the 155-meter Al Said (15,850 GT), 162.5-metre Eclipse (13,564 GT) and the 162-metre Dubai (13,470 GT). Azzam is the design work of Milanese design office, Nauta Design while the interior of this massive vessel was conceived by the Abu Dhabi-based Creation Line Decoration. In the background is one of the city’s most famous landmarks, the 18th-century Cádiz Cathedral located on the waterfront.
- TMS Successfully Completes Installation of Sperry Marine’s Navigat 2500 Gyro in Barcelona December 15, 2023
- TMS lleva a cabo una exitosa renovación de sistemas a bordo del buque Petrel I November 15, 2023
- TMS ha sido seleccionado para el Proyecto Estela February 16, 2022
- TMS contará con un stand en Navalia 2022 February 15, 2022
- El equipo de TMS os desea Felices Fiestas December 24, 2021
2022 AS8 astillero Astilleros Astilleros Quer Astondoa BOAT International World Superyacht Conectividad Congreso Internacional Navalia Connectivity Crestron Cybersecurity Ethernet Feadship Felices Fiestas Feria Naval Internet IoT IoT Proactive Monitoring IT KVH KVH Industries lighting control system Megayates Mossos Navalia Navidad smart boat Superyacht superyacht Azzam TMS TMS Maritime Solutions TracPhone TracPhone LTE-1 TracPhone V3-HTS TracVision TracVision UHD7 Trends V3IP V11IP Vigo Vodafone VSAT Yates Zūm Wired